1. The financial advisor must believe in being the go-to financial advisor of choice amongst the affluent in the community by staying on the top of all important matters, by being knowledgeable and helpful to clients.
2. The financial advisor must believe in personal capability to be the best advisor for the client by always being a great fiduciary who puts the interest of the client first.
3. The financial advisor must truly believe that a difference in being made in the lives of the clients by helping them achieve their financial goals.
4. The financial advisor must believe in the importance of personal financial decisions, and be an expert in the industry when dealing with huge amounts of money for the benefit of their clients.
5. The financial advisor must believe in personal success, as a result of personal expertise. Because building a profitable portfolio is the final goal of any of your client: How to adjust your client’s investment goals and risk tolerance for an ideal portfolio